- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup reduced fat milk/coconut milk/ water/ almond milk/ Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ Cinnamon
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Chia seed (optional
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup/ honey
In a jar or a bowl, pour your favorite milk or Greek yogurt.
Add the vanilla extract/Cinnamon, followed by the rolled or old fashioned oats.
Add the chia seeds if desired
Add layer of Blueberries and sliced Banana.
Now feel free to add any sweetener of your choice, be it maple syrup or honey.
Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 5 hours.
Stir and eat in the morning, yummy breakfast is ready.
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 56.1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5.6g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 7.2g