Banana-Blueberry Overnight Oats is a quick heart-healthy diet, a great choice of meal for breakfast. It requires less time, no cooking, no gas or stove, no pot to make this delicious meal.
All you need is a jar or a bowl to assembly your ingredients.
Honestly, If you’re a mom like me, who loves to prepare everything ahead of the next day, mainly because I don’t like my morning being rushed. You’ll definitely love this recipe.
Skipping breakfast is not an option for me and my family because it’s the most important meal of the day, it should not be skipped.
It makes the brain functions well which can lead to achieving overall daily productivity. Overnight Oats won’t take your time and you’ll never have to skip your breakfast again.
Eating cold overnight oat topped with blueberries is simply amazing. If you don’t like it cold, you can always stir and microwave it in the morning.
But as for me and my family, we enjoy eating it cold.
It’s just rolled or old fashion oats that have been soaked overnight in the liquid of your choice. It could be water, almond milk, milk, coconut milk, or Greek yogurt
BANANA-BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup reduced fat milk/coconut milk/ water/ almond milk/ Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ Cinnamon
1 banana sliced
1 teaspoon Chia seed (optional)
1/2 cup fresh blueberries or frozen
1 teaspoon maple syrup/ honey
HOW TO ASSEMBLY BANANA-BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
ADD OATS AND LIQUID IN A JAR:
In a jar or a bowl, pour your favorite milk or Greek yogurt, add the vanilla extract or Cinnamon, followed by the rolled or old fashioned oats, and the chia seeds if desired.
Add layer of Blueberries and sliced Banana.
Feel free to add any sweetener of your choice, be it maple syrup or honey.
Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 5 hours.
Stir and eat in the morning, yummy breakfast is ready. It can also last between 3-4 days in the Refrigerator.
Check out another delicious variation of overnight oats:
If you would like to print out this recipe, below is a recipe card for you.
Banana Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup reduced fat milk/coconut milk/ water/ almond milk/ Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ Cinnamon
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Chia seed (optional
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup/ honey
- In a jar or a bowl, pour your favorite milk or Greek yogurt.
- Add the vanilla extract/Cinnamon, followed by the rolled or old fashioned oats.
- Add the chia seeds if desired
- Add layer of Blueberries and sliced Banana.
- Now feel free to add any sweetener of your choice, be it maple syrup or honey.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- Stir and eat in the morning, yummy breakfast is ready.
Save for later